The Poconos is the perfect romantic location to spend holidays with everything it offers: magnificent lakes, lofty mountains, fantastic shopping, tasty food, and much more. This natural beauty, nestled near Pennsylvania, is dotted with mesmerizing views, best-appreciated hand in hand. This region of the eastern United States is a natural playground for eco-loving couples who like hiking and bicycling. There are several resorts here that cater to couples and provide the facilities that make a romantic weekend extra enjoyable. Here are the most incredible 10 Poconos couples’ resorts to spend summer vacations.
10 Cove Haven Resort
Cove Haven is a couples-only resort in the Poconos. It’s located on the coast of Lake Wallenpaupack and is ideal for both pleasure and relaxation. Its spa offers several services, including wraps and massages. Exclusively for couples, a champagne glass whirlpool spa for two was built with Cupid’s Corner for drinks. Moreover, every night, live entertainment is available, alternating from DJs to comedians.
- Available activities: tennis, horseback riding, golf, speed boat trips, swimming.
- Location: 194 Lakeview Drive, Lakeville, PA 18438, United States of America.
- Cost: $279 per night for two adults in the Harbor Tower suite.
9 Woodfield Manor
Woodfield Manor Poconos is a small resort ideal for couples looking to escape the crowds and stress of everyday life. Several charming cottages, luxurious suites, and cozy apartment-style rooms make up this peaceful getaway surrounded by thick forests. The resort also has barbecues, a restaurant, and two splendid outdoor swimming pools (one dedicated only to children, leaving the other in a more serene setting).
- Location: 472 Red Rock Road, Cresco, PA 18326, United States of America.
- Cost: $210 per night for two adults in a king suite.
8 The Settlers Inn
The Settlers Inn is an ideal location for a romantic getaway for two. The resort’s exposed wood beams, antique furnishings, and magnificent gardens, set in a restored Arts and Crafts-style lodge, add to the romantic atmosphere, while the helpful staff makes guests feel at ease. They can choose the Starry-Eyed Romance Package to make their visit as romantic as they imagined. During summer, visitors can rent bikes or walk along the stunning river.
- Location: 4 Main Avenue, Hawley, PA 18428, United States of America.
- Cost: $149 per night for two adults in a queen room.
7 Mountain Spring Lake Resort
This beautiful resort is a famous event and wedding location, but it’s also an excellent spot for a romantic weekend retreat for two. There are splendid cottage and cabin rentals available. Guests will have access to a substantial calm land and a fantastic private mile-long lake when they stay here. In the summertime, they can enjoy a walk around it or ride in a rowboat for an exceptional experience.
- Location: 1246 Mountain Springs Drive, Stroudsburg, PA 18360, United States of America.
- Cost: $471 per night for two adults in a king suite.
6 French Manor Inn
Guests can stay in the marvelous French Manor Inn with their loved ones for a bed and breakfast experience in the Poconos. This B&B offers breathtaking panoramas of the mountain peaks and valleys. Luxury rooms are available, and even fancy spa suites. If a couple is celebrating a particular occasion, special packages are waiting for them.
- Activities and amenities: self-guided hikes, indoor saltwater pool, hot tub, and yoga in the summer and fall.
- Location: 50 Huntingdon Dr, Newfoundland, PA 18445, United States of America.
- Cost: $339.5 per night for two adults in the Sante suite.
5 Magnolia Streamside Resort
This Poconos resort in Canadensis, Pennsylvania, provides recently refurbished cottages and suites close to a beautiful mountain stream. The resort allows couples to spend more time with one another, surrounded by breathtaking nature. An outdoor summer pool, hammocks, fire pits, and wood-burning stoves are among the available amenities. They can also benefit from the hot season by paddling a canoe around the pond and relaxing in an Adirondack chair.
- Location: 2518 Route 390 Canadensis, Pa 18325, United States of America.
- Cost: $115 per night for two adults in the Evergreen Suite.
4 Silver Birches Resort
The Silver Birches Resort in Hawley is a recently rebuilt resort located on the gorgeous shores of Lake Wallenpaupack. Its stunning and freshly refurbished rooms, as well as various activities, make it simple to forget about the tension and problems of city life. Visitors can relax in their lakefront deluxe king room, which has a whirlpool tub or a private terrace. They may also listen to delightful live music at the beach on weekends during the summer.
- Location: 205 PA-507, Hawley, PA 18428, United States of America.
- Cost: $289.5 per night for two adults in Bunkhouse.
3 Paradise Stream Resort
This Paradise Resort is located on the glistening shorelines of private Lake Eden. Guests will discover the romantic rooms that this resort company is known for on its grounds, including heart-shaped spas and enormous champagne baths. Moreover, it has two exceptional restaurants as well as a variety of romantic activities. In summer, couples can go fishing, take a pedal boat ride together, or visit the Island of Love. In addition, they may swim in the outdoor or indoor pool.
- Location: 6213 Carlton Rd., Mount Pocono, PA 18344, United States of America.
- Cost: $275 per night for two adults in Cupid’s suite.
2 Pocono Palace Resort
Pocono Palace is located around Echo Lake and seems like a relaxing private club. Couples will love its lavish suites, exceptional restaurants, a unique bar, and nightclub. During the summer season, guests can enjoy playing lawn games, Frisbee golf, paintball, and other entertaining activities in the Outdoor Adventure Zone. However, they can also benefit from indoor activities like mini-golf, basketball, racquetball, billiards, and other exciting games. In addition to the previous entertainments, a spa provides a variety of relaxation and health services.
- Location: 206 Fantasy Road, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302, United States of America.
- Cost: $343 per night for two adults in Fairway Room with Whirlpool.
1 The Lodge At Woodloch
The Lodge at Woodloch in Hawley is the type of heavenly and calming refuge. This all-inclusive spa resort provides couples with a peaceful setting where they can’t help but relax. Guests are encouraged to play disc golf, go birdwatching, kayak, practice archery, cycle, or hike adjacent trails during summer’s unscheduled activities. Tasty daily meals and exceptional guided outdoor excursions are all included in your stay.
- Location: 109 River Birch Lane, Hawley, PA 18428, United States of America.
- Cost: $978 per night for two adults in a king room.
Poconos Vs. Berkshires: Which Makes For A Better Summer Destination?
About The Author
(311 Articles Published)
Gabi is a travel writer passionate about nature, geographical wonders, various cuisines, writing, and living life to the fullest. Through his work, Gabi will transport you into a world of marvelous attractions where you will learn about the various landmarks and places of interest that distinguish any country around the planet. You will enjoy reading his ultimate guides to undiscovered destinations and his articles about various travel experiences. Gabi also works as a consultant and writer for several travel agencies and business organizations.
He loves traveling, reading, partying, and making friends.
Reach out to Gabi on [email protected]
From Gabriel Kirellos