Aviv Clinics, the global leader in improving brain and body performance, is now offering comprehensive premium concierge services to complement its proprietary medical treatment program.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), combined with a personalized nutrition plan and mental and physical training, is scientifically proven to improve memory, balance, energy and mobility in older adults.
Aviv Clinics’ concierge services, developed with advice and training from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, are designed to create exclusive lifestyle experiences and daily amenities while you undergo three months of personalized brain health care. For sun-hungry snowbirds flocking to Florida this winter, the Aviv concierge team takes care of logistical requirements such as travel and transportation arrangements, accommodations, and naming a local ambassador who shares endless amenities in the immediate area. For locals and visitors looking for an upscale experience, the Aviv Concierge can provide exclusive access to PGA golfers and championship golf courses, private chefs and personal shoppers.
“As this is the first and only treatment center of its kind in North America, we have received overwhelming interest from older adults around the world – all eager to lead the way and continue healthy aging,” says Dave Globig, CEO of Aviv Clinics-USA
“Since opening in 2020, we’ve learned that moving to central Florida for three months is a logistical barrier for some. Inspired to create Aviv Clinics Concierge Services, we saw a greater opportunity to help seasonal residents and visitors enjoy all that Florida has to offer. “
The Aviv Clinics Concierge Services team is led by James McAuliffewho has 20 years of hospitality and entertainment industry experience as an award-winning Concierge Director. “As a team, we’re setting the new standard for personalized health while also giving our visitors the opportunity to take control with our support, guidance, and inspired luxury hospitality. Our concierge experts approach each situation with an individual and distinctive touch and specialize in catering to the unique needs and preferences of each visitor in order to enrich their Aviv experience while they focus on their health. ”
The Aviv concierge team and clinicians completed a personal, comprehensive training course led by a Ritz-Carlton expert representative who examined the principles of hospitality and the five-star experience.
Aviv Clinics’ concierge services include the following amenities and amenities:
- 24/7 access to the concierge team
- Air travel (commercial and private charter)
- Living (hotel and seasonal rent)
- Ground transportation (private airport transfers, daily chauffeur and golf cart rentals)
- Taking care of pets
- Personalized directory for nearest grocery stores, banks, shopping malls, pharmacies, religious establishments and salons
- Restaurant reservations
- Wellness and spa appointments
- Tours and weekend getaways to nearby cities such as Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Gainesville, Jacksonville, and St. Augustine
- Exclusive access to local and regional leisure, fitness, entertainment, cultural activities
- Attractions and entertainment – parks, museums, theaters, art galleries, and farmers markets
- Outdoor activities – golfing, fishing, hiking, sand volleyball, dragon boating, shuffleboard, and bocce ball
- Fitness facilities and clubs – archery, horse riding, billiards, dancing, golf, racket sports and swimming
For those looking for a more comprehensive wellness trip, Aviv Clinics offers the following experiences.
- Private chef, personalized cuisine: A chef prepares daily meals based on a personalized nutrition plan created by Aviv’s in-house nutritionist; includes access to a fully equipped demonstration kitchen to host a dinner for friends and family.
- Healthy golf game: Aviv Clinics can also improve the game of golf enthusiasts. The Aviv team of doctors and professional golf instructors carry out a comprehensive assessment of the client’s swing, putting and mental capabilities, who develop a tailor-made strength and conditioning plan. Package includes:
- Twelve coaching sessions with PGA and LPGA instructors; each session lasts an hour
- Access to more than 50 golf courses in the area – including exclusive executive and championship courses and unlimited time on a local driving range
The Aviv Clinics concierge service is free and available at all times. For more information, please call (352) 488-2848 or visit https://aviv-clinics.com/concierge-services/.