The annual Chamber Challenge golf tournament is held on Friday at 7:30 am and 1:00 pm on the Sager’s Crossing golf course.
This will be the second year the tournament will be held in Siloam Springs, said Arthur Hulbert, President and CEO of the Siloam Springs Chamber. It was previously held at Creeks Golf Course in Cave Springs for 10 years before moving to the golf course at Sager’s Crossing, Hulbert said.
The entry fee is $ 250 for a two-person team and covers lunch, Hulbert said. All teams will be two-person teams, Hulbert said. The proceeds will cover the cost of the event, Hulbert said.
The tournament will be split into two flights, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, said Hulbert.
This year’s hole-in-one sponsor is Superior Auto, who will offer a new car for a hole-in-one on the seventh hole.
Several prizes for first, second and third place consisting of green fees for various golf tournaments. The courses include:
• Bella Vista Country Club Golf and Clubhouse in Bella Vista.
• Big Sugar Golf Club in Pea Ridge.
• Flint Ridge Golf Course / Pro Shop in Flint Ridge, Oklahoma
• Hardscrabble Country Club in Fort Smith.
• Lost Springs Golf & Athletic Club in Rogers.
• Oaks Country Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• Paradise Valley Golf Course in Fayetteville.
• Pryor Creek Golf Course and A&B Golf Shop in Pryor, Oklahoma.
• Springdale Country Club in Springdale
Each player also receives a free green fee on the Sager’s Crossings golf course, as well as other prizes, including an overnight stay at the Cherokee Nation Hotel and gift certificates to Callahan’s Steakhouse, Hulbert said.
Several companies have confirmed that teams will take part in the tournament. Companies include Cobb Vantress Inc .; Day spring; La-Z-boy; McKee Foods; Siloam Springs Regional Hospital and Simmons Foods, said Hulbert.
“I’m incredibly grateful that we were able to bring the golf tournament back to Siloam Springs,” said Hulbert.