Short courses are becoming increasingly popular in golf resorts. They are great because they offer a casual environment that appeals to all golfers, whether you are playing the championship course or are more comfortable on a putt-putt course.
Designed by Chris Lutzke and Kohler Co. Executive Chairman Herb Kohler, The Baths of Blackwolf Run is Destination Kohler’s newest 10-hole golf course. The par 3 short course offers holes from 60 to 160 meters and four strategic water features or “baths” that are everywhere.
The Baths also has a two-acre putting course as well as a log cabin food and drink station with outdoor seating and a fire pit around the opening bath.
“We are looking for ways Enhance the golf experience and expand the game for all golfers“, Says Koehler. “The pools complement our four world-famous championship golf courses and at the same time honor the 130-year history of pool design by Kohler Co. We are pleased to officially open this exciting and unique course.”
“The baths will be a new twist for our resort guests, whether you are a serious player looking to perfect their game or looking for an extraordinary end to a fantastic day on one of our 18-hole golf courses,” adds Dirk Willis. added, Vice President Golf at Kohler Co. “Our continuing mission is to find new and innovative ways to expand the game and make it more welcoming and accessible to all. The Blackwolf Run baths allow us to do just that. “
Tee times can be made at The Baths Start today, and can be reserved by calling 800-344-2838 or on the resort’s golf booking page. And for more comprehensive golf packages, call 855-444-2838 or visit DestinationKohler.com for more information.
Cover photo via Instagram
- EQUIPMENT: Dustin Johnson Partners with LA Golf Shafts – June 15, 2021
- STYLE: STITCH Golf Releases 4 Limited Edition Colorways for SL2 Carry Bag – June 14, 2021
- TRAVEL: Destination Kohler debuts The Baths of Blackwolf Run, Par-3 Short Course – June 10, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf is taking another step towards sustainability with CODECHAOS21 – June 9, 2021
- IN TREND: Some additional (last minute) Father’s Day gifts in 2021 – June 9, 2021
- BREAKING: Arccos offers a limited release link to the “Black Edition” – June 3, 2021
- Golficity’s 2021 Father’s Day Gift Guide – May 30th, 2021
- STYLE: Improve posture and wellbeing with wearable therapeutic clothing from FORME – May 28, 2021
- HYPOCRITES: PGA Tour promotes social media, but withdraws viral posts – May 27, 2021
- TRAVEL: Firestone Country Club with limited summer packages for stay and play – May 26th, 2021
Show all posts