Last year adidas Golf brought back some vintage style with the ZX 8000. The retro golf shoe, which traces its origins back to 1984, was incredibly popular and inspired adidas to open the vault and bring back more favorites from the past, including the adicross ZX PRIMEBLUE.
With the legendary adidas Boost foam in the midsole for exceptional comfort, cushioning and energy return with every step, the ZX PRIMEBLUE combines vintage “original” styling with modern adidas technology and materials. In fact, the ZX PRIMEBLUE continues to recognize adidas’ commitment to sustainability by adding a textile upper made from yarns at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic. This plastic waste has been intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and coasts to prevent it from polluting our ocean.
The ZX PRIMEBLUE also has adidas adiwear and TRAXION outsole, so that players get the necessary grip on the court and is available in the colors Cloud White / Core Black / Orbit Indigo.
Get yours now HERE, while stocks last.
Cover photo via Instagram
- TRAVEL: Horseshoe Bay Resort is hosting Beer By The Bay Music Festival August 13-14 – August 11, 2021
- STYLE: TRUE linkswear debuts Sport Series lineup – August 11, 2021
- BREAKING: Garmin releases new Launch Monitor with Approach R10 – August 11, 2021
- Firestone Country Club will host U.S. medium amateurs championships in 2022 – August 5, 2021
- Global GPS precision, shot tracking and data analysis with the Approach S12 Watch from Garmin – August 4, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf releases adicross ZX PRIMEBLUE Spikeless golf shoes – August 4, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: Titleist releases new U • 505 Utility & T200 Long Irons – August 4, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: Titleist releases next generation T-series irons – August 1, 2021
- TECH: Arccos goes phone-free with the latest app upgrade on Apple Watch – July 27, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: Vessel releases new color options for Players III Stand Bags – July 20, 2021
Show all posts