adidas Golf has achieved two things over the past several years: (1) Providing golf players with world-class, high-performance apparel; and (2) develop environmentally friendly clothing. To demonstrate its commitment to these two goals, adidas is releasing a limited edition collection that shows that you don’t always need color.
The no-dye collection from adidas includes an entire upper section that is entirely made in the natural color of the material.
this no staining technology works by removing the pre-treatment phase of traditional dyeing techniques to limit water consumption. By using the material in its natural form, adidas uses on average 60% less Water and energy when collecting.
As a result, no-dye technology is becoming another area adidas is targeting to be more sustainable to support END PLASTIC WASTE.
The No-Dye Collection comprises three different models: the adicross ZX PRIMEBLUE and the ZG21 Motion, with and without BOA.
“We are constantly evaluating ways to reduce the environmental impact of our products,” said Masun Denison, global director of footwear, adidas Golf. “With this collection, we’re giving golfers another reason to feel comfortable in the shoes they wear, beyond the style and performance.”
adicross ZX PRIMEBLUE
The adicross ZX PRIMEBLUE is new to the range this season and was inspired by the Originals ZX series. The no-dye version features the same Adiwear and Traxion outsole for the grip golfers need, paired with the signature torsion bar for added stability. The textile upper is made from yarns with at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic as part of our mission to support END PLASTIC WASTE.
ZG21 Motion / ZG21 Motion BOA
adidas has redesigned the upper of the ZG21 so that it can be partially made from recycled materials at least 50% recycled content.
The ZG21 will also introduce a new BOA model for men and women that features a sock-like opening for added stability and the new PerformFit Wrap powered by the BOA Fit System; a ‘Y’ strap design that creates a secure fit over the instep and offers flexibility and freedom in the toe box.
For all interested, adidas will release additional ZG21 color options for lace-up and BOA models.
The No-Dye Collection is available worldwide on adidas.com, the adidas app and at selected retailers Friday 20th August.
Cover picture Via adidas
- STYLE: adidas Golf releases the no-dye collection – August 17, 2021
- TRAVEL: Horseshoe Bay Resort is hosting Beer By The Bay Music Festival August 13-14 – August 11, 2021
- STYLE: TRUE linkswear debuts Sport Series lineup – August 11, 2021
- BREAKING: Garmin releases new Launch Monitor with Approach R10 – August 11, 2021
- Firestone Country Club will host U.S. medium amateurs championships in 2022 – August 5, 2021
- Global GPS precision, shot tracking and data analysis with the Approach S12 Watch from Garmin – August 4, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf releases adicross ZX PRIMEBLUE Spikeless golf shoes – August 4, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: Titleist releases new U • 505 Utility & T200 Long Irons – August 4, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: Titleist releases next generation T-series irons – August 1, 2021
- TECH: Arccos goes phone-free with the latest app upgrade on Apple Watch – July 27, 2021
Show all posts