MIAMI, August 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Azamara – the Destination Immersion® experience boutique cruise line – is proud to announce the launch of their Europe 2023 first use across the entire ship fleet: Azamara Pursuit®, Azamara Quest®, Azamara Journey® and newcomer Azamara OnwardSM. With 95 itineraries, including more than 35 country-intensive trips, Azamara will visit over 40 countries and 200 ports Europe. Azamara will introduce new country explorations, further strengthening the brand’s commitment to bringing guests deeper into the heart of the destination. In addition to the publication of Europe 2023 Itineraries, Azamara has also opened the remaining 2022 voyages of the newest member of their fleet, Azamara OnwardSM.
“The launch in 2023 is a milestone for our brand and its unique offerings in Europe“Says the President of Azamara, Carol Cabezas. “When we sail with Azamara, we are often the only ship in port, and with 75 overnight stays we give our guests the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of the locals with fewer crowds and at the same time immerse themselves in the culture, history and authentic tastes of the destination to immerse. “
Highlights of the 2023 Azamara deployment include:
- Overnight stays and late night ports:
- Azamara guests can visit cities like Mykonos – known as “the Ibiza of.” experience over 315 long nights Greece“- where guests can take part in the vibrant nightlife and party scene; or Lisbon, Portugalto enjoy a sunset cruise on the Tagus River or a selection of tapas and wines for dinner in the Bairro Alto neighborhood. Azamara will also offer more than 75 night stays in popular European destinations, including Barcelonato explore the Boulevard La Rambla for an evening of Catalan cuisine or a trip to the Palacio del Flamenco with music and dancing; Bordeaux, take a short drive through Pessac-Léognan for an exclusive evening at the world famous Château de Rouillac; and Monte Carloto stroll between luxury yachts in Port Hercule and the famous Casino de. playing a few hands of blackjack Monte Carlo.
- Country-intensive trips:
- To give travelers more time to explore the hidden gems of a single country, Azamara’s deployment in 2023 will include over 35 country-intensive trips. These country-intensive travel routes explore the most desirable travel destinations in Europeincluding Spain, Croatia, Italy, Norway, Scotland and more, so travelers can fully immerse themselves in the culture of each city. Azamara will also unveil its highly anticipated Black Sea Intensive Route, where travelers will discover the history and wonders of the ancient cities in. can explore Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania and Ukraine.
- New explorations before and after the country:
- In addition to several existing favorites, Azamara will introduce two exciting new land tours for guests to add to their adventure before or after their trip:
- On board the Switzerland Glacier Express Train, the new AzAmazing Journey will take guests through some of the most breathtaking landscapes in. bring Switzerland, cross 291 bridges and pass 91 tunnels in eight hours. Further highlights are a full-day excursion into the mountains of the Rigi with participation in a cheese dairy workshop, a sunset trip in Lucerne and the exploration of Zermatt, home of the Matterhorn, one of the highest peaks in Europe. This program is available from Bordeaux or Amsterdam.
- Travelers can also opt for a Stay Local in Gran Canaria for a two-night program. Highlights include visiting the Bandama Crater, one of the largest extinct volcanic craters, followed by a stop in La Atalaya, the main ceramic villages. A lunch of local specialties is served at the Hotel Mirador Las Tirajanas, which is located in the caldera of an ancient volcano. Also make a stop at La Fortaleza – one of the islands most important archaeological settlements – to see the only coffee plantation in. to visit Europe and a hands-on mojo sauce workshop.
- Culinary sailing:
- Guests can take Azamara’s wine and culture tour outside of. Reserve Southampton, England to experience the kitchen, the beautiful architecture and the spirit of Europe Top wine countries, including two-day wine production training in Bordeaux, France; Bilbao, Spain for a perfect day of touring and exploring the Guggenheim Museum; and finally the journey in Lisbon, Portugal to discover highlights such as the Igreja de São Vicente de Fora church from the 12th century, the Museu Nacional do Azulejo and the Torre de Belém.
- Sports enthusiastic trips:
- For travelers who want to pursue their passion for sports, Azamara is offering two trips for the Grand Prix weekend on their Journey and Pursuit ships, beginning May 25, 2023. Throughout the voyage, guests can enjoy ports that include: Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo, Marseille, Menorca, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza and Barcelona. In addition, Azamara will continue to partner with PerryGolf – the leading provider of international luxury golf vacations – to include 13 golf trips in 2023 with games at marquee sites around the world.
- Seven maiden ports
- The deployment of Azamara in 2023 will bring guests closer to European destinations with smaller, unique ports only accessible to smaller ships, including:
- Alta, Norway
- Brest, France
- Cesme, Turkey
- Fredericia, Denmark
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Heimaey, Iceland
- Mariehamn, Finland
To book Azamara voyages through 2023 and remaining voyages through 2022 for the newest ship, Azamara Onward, please visit: www.azamara.com
Azamara is an upscale cruise line and a leader in Destination Immersion® experiences. Currently with three medium-sized ships heading for all seven continents of the world and a further fourth ship to be added to the fleet in 2022. The boutique-style ships allow them to reach marquee ports around the world and into smaller, less-visited hidden gems. Azamara’s commitment to creating immersive experiences enables guests to travel deeper with longer stays, more overnight stays, and nightly tours. Guests can experience a boutique hotel at sea with amenities such as tips, select beverages, exclusive cultural events, and more. More information is available at www.azamara.com.
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/azamara-unveils-full-fleet-voyages-for-europe-2023-with-new-destination-immersion-experiences-301358151.html
SOURCE Azamara Club Cruises