The Northern Trust is underway and daily fantasy golf showdown competitions take center stage as DraftKings offers $ 50,000 for first place for round four on Monday. Be sure to check out Awesemo’s PGA DFS Showdown Forecasts and Ownership for The Northern Trust Round 4’s Daily Fantasy Golf Board. Let’s see who got in shape in Round 4 and who to look out for on Sunday for the DraftKings and FanDuel lineups as solid.
Destroy your draft in 2021 with the Awesemo Draft Kit. Get 33% off today with the coupon code EVERYDOWNBACK.
With Hurricane Henri set to wreak havoc on the east coast, Northern Trust officials decided to postpone Round 4 from Sunday to Monday so as not to compete with the bad weather.
Check out Awesemo’s Expert Round 4 Northern Trust PGA DFS picks with our DraftKings Showdown cheat sheet.
PGA DFS Showdown Picks: The Northern Trust Round 4
Round 3 summary
With Hurricane Henri on the east coast, today’s game would always be questionable. But the sunny skies prevailed and provided the golfers who went out in the morning pretty ideal conditions to try to move up the leaderboard. A few teammates from the Presidents’ Cup, Joaquin Niemann and Abrhrahm Ancer, would take a big step to the top nine, Ancer shoots 30 and Niemann 31. That wouldn’t be good enough for the best front nine results there, however Corey conners’ Hole-out eagle on hole 9 would have him shoot at 29. Speaking of 29er, Doug Pins On the big Saturday he would be able to reach the BMW championship for the first time in his career. He was one of the first golfers to shoot 63rd that day, with two different courses on the second nine, in which he made three birdies in a row.
Then came Cameron Smith, Cover boy of the article last night and it got off to a brilliant start. He made his first three holes with a birdie and didn’t stop there, carding 11 birdies that day and only missing 59. He would set the pace for the overnight guide Jon Rahm. Rahms game over two rounds was flawless, but not on Saturday. It started like the first two days, but when he was in the middle of the fairway on the 13th par-5, he hit a perfect 3-iron. It fell short in the water and he was going to do double bogey. He would find the water on the drivable par-4 course 16 and do another bogey. He would do enough, however, to tie Smith under at 16.
Tony FinauHe, who stumbled a little on Saturday, was in the mix before Sunday but did enough to only take the lead a few times. Erik van Rooyen would continue his stellar form, scoring 62 in the third round and having the chance to win his first PGA Tour full-field event. Justin thomas would also grind to a 67
Round 3 PGA DFS Stat Summary
A whole game day and complete statistics. Since the distance is not an overriding factor this week, there are many opportunities to score well on this golf course. Let’s see how some players do it.
Strokes Gained Tee to Green
- Cameron Smith
- Jon Rahm
- Shane Lowry
- Sungjae Im
- Tony Finau
Subscribe to Our Awesemo Odds on the YouTube channel
Here at Awesemo, we strive to provide you with the best sports betting advice in the business. We’re excited to introduce you to the NEW Awesemo Odds YouTube Channel, so you can get the most bang for your buck! All of your favorite Awesemo personalities will appear regularly on Awesemo Odds, including Dave “Loughy” Loughran, Josh Engleman, Adam “ShipMyMoney” Scherer, Ben Rasa and more. This channel will be a FREE one-stop-shop for all of Awesemo’s betting strategies, advice and selection videos for all of your favorite sports to bet on, from NBA, NFL, MLB, PGA and more. Join us now!
Blows from the tea
- Aaron way
- Doug Pin
- Hudson Swafford
- Scottie Scheffler
- Sungjae Im
Strokes scored on approach
- Shane Lowry
- Cameron Smith
- Talor Gooch
- Paul Casey
- Cameron Champ
Strokes around the green
- Kevin Well
- Harry Higgs
- Robert Streb
- Patrick Cantlay
- Scott Piercy
Strokes won while putting
- Stewart Cink
- Tom Hoge
- Harold Varner III
- Erik van Rooyen
- Lanto Griffin
Destroy your PGA-DFS competitions with tools and data from the # 1 DFS player
PGA DFS Showdown Picks: Slate Preview
***Monday*** around 7.30 a.m. is the earliest.
Daily Fantasy Golf Contest Preview & Slate Review
Slate preview: DraftKings
- DraftKings is offering $ 50,000 for first place and $ 200,000 guaranteed for round four.
Name of the golfer / daily score
- Cameron Smith: 83.75 (1)
- Hideki-Matsuyama: 36.25 (50)
- Joaquin Niemann: 58.45 (7)
- Hudson Swafford: 50.2 (15)
- The average score of the four picks: 57.16
- Average score per golfer for the round: 42.93
The Northern Trust Round 4 PGA DFS picks
We haven’t had a Monday finish on the PGA Tour for a while. I see 2018 as the last. This shows how lucky we have been with the weather lately, because luck seems to have run out. It’s set up for a quick turnaround for the BMW Championship, but luckily it’s only about a three-hour drive from Liberty City National. Placement points play a role in the ownership and outcome of the event as we try to find a few golfers to move up the leaderboard in round 4.
- Corey Conners ($ 7,500) It was a glowing round for Conners, who was elite in his irons, on Saturday. He is one of the few golfers in a very select class when he has his A game. Because of this advantage, he presents one of the best values on the board and doesn’t even have to collect lines to pay out his salary.
- Shane Lowry ($ 7,300) Lowry’s form has been simmering for quite some time, and today finally broke through. He comes into the week after finishing in the top 26 four times in a row and only needed the putter to click. He did and now he has a chance for his first top 10 in a short space of time.
- Sam Burns ($ 7,200) If scoring for the finals is transferable to Mondays, then Burns is in a position they need to be in. On his last four Sundays he was in the race, his average score is 66.5, including a 64 on the last Sunday at TPC Southwind. It’s at a great price and along with the other two it can make a two-person lineup possible, including Rahm and Thomas.
Sneaky pick for The Northern Trust Round 4 Showdown
- Charley Hoffmann ($ 6,800) Hoffman looked like he was about to take a leisurely stroll through Liberty National after his first three holes. But he would make nine birdies in his last 15 and move up the leaderboard. His 6 under 65, after a good approach day and a good putting day, would give him a chance at a top 10 this week. Add it with the other four and you can line up any two combinations of golfers for the final round.
Thank you for reading through to the end of this article! If you appreciate that for free Content and if you want to see more of it every day, you can help us by sharing this article on social media!
Register with AWESEMO + today!
Use accurate data and advanced tools created by the # 1 DFS player.
Looking for more content for PGA DFS picks? On the Awesemo PGA DFS homepage you will find loads of articles on daily fantasy golf, dates, DraftKings and FanDuel cheat sheets and more.